Speaking Bureaus & Meeting Planners
To request a hold or confirm a date, click here.
A) Audio and Video
- Wireless Lavaliere clip-on microphone with fresh batteries
- Sound system that is able to play computer audio
- One chair with no arms
- Riser 2 or 3 feet high then audiences
B) Room set up
- Use additional lighting sources for presenter. Studies prove that when the presenter is illuminated more than the audience, listeners can hear better and are less distracted.
- Use a dark backdrop so that the presenters accentuated against it.
- Keep the front row close to the riser as is possibly comfortable – six feet where possible.
- Ensure the introducer is capable of high energy, prepared introduction. I will provide short introduction.
C) Authorized Photographs
- Call Mary @ 1.800.403.TEAM (8326)
or email [email protected].